Stephanie Young's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Angela, below is an excerpt from a recent blog I posted regarding email marketing. W…"

Stephanie Young replied Feb 25, 2013 to Who could give me some great Prospecting tips?

11 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by David Ruggles

"Tim, I have struggled with this question myself.  I have tried both styles of manage…"

Stephanie Young replied Aug 23, 2011 to Should managers socialize with salespeople?

14 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Johnny B Awesome

"When the crisis management plan for your dealership is to pass the buck or play the…"

Stephanie Young replied Jun 16, 2011 to You know you work for a bad dealership when . . . .

89 Jul 19, 2018
Reply by Tim Pendergast

"The day you stop learning is the day you might as well pick out your headstone."

Stephanie Young replied May 31, 2011 to Mentalphysics

2 May 31, 2011
Reply by Stephanie Young

"Interesting stat:  It is cheaper to provide continuous education to develop an emplo…"

Stephanie Young replied May 31, 2011 to Include this in your 30 day sales cycle!

1 May 31, 2011
Reply by Stephanie Young

"It is no surprise to anyone that I grew up to be a car chick.  I was a total grease…"

Stephanie Young replied May 9, 2011 to Women in the Auto Industry: How did you get your start in the car business?

39 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Shannon Myers

"My pleasure, Nancy.  My place in the automotive industry was a birthright.  My great…"

Stephanie Young replied May 6, 2011 to Women in the Auto Industry: How did you get your start in the car business?

39 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Shannon Myers

"Great article on a "Women's Influence in Automotive Industry" and some actual data o…"

Stephanie Young replied May 4, 2011 to Selling To Women

32 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Vince Cuffaro

"Nancy, I too am looking forward to interacting with another outstanding women in thi…"

Stephanie Young replied May 4, 2011 to For womens month..What women in the business have impressed you?

9 May 4, 2011
Reply by Delia Passi

"@AJ: I am so glad to have Lizelle as a friend an peer.  We are both vendors to the a…"

Stephanie Young replied May 3, 2011 to For womens month..What women in the business have impressed you?

9 May 4, 2011
Reply by Delia Passi

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service