Ed Brooks's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thomas, maybe I was a little soft. It's one thing to be Chicken Little, but it becom…"

Ed Brooks replied Jul 27, 2011 to Google Places Removes 3rd Party Reviews... How Will Dealer Rating/Review Sites Respond?

22 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Nannette Staropoli

"First - Let me make it clear that I have nothing to do with any review company. Seco…"

Ed Brooks replied Jul 26, 2011 to Google Places Removes 3rd Party Reviews... How Will Dealer Rating/Review Sites Respond?

22 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Nannette Staropoli

"Wow... Just Wow... That's not a close, that's an insult!"

Ed Brooks replied Feb 11, 2011 to Would You Ever Attempt A Close Like This?

16 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by CJ Romig

"Talked to 31 folks as 'people' and not as 'ups'?"

Ed Brooks replied Feb 9, 2011 to Rookie sells 31 cars his first month in the business.

36 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Fran Taylor

"Bill, I didn't mean to offend you. I just thought it was funny (and not in a sarcas…"

Ed Brooks replied Nov 18, 2010 to WOW! No answers to my question posted earlier. Don't be afraid of little old me! It's just a simple little question.

6 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Bill Goodfriend

""WOW! what alot of hype! Can we get real here? Without all the vendor talk?" "Seriou…"

Ed Brooks replied Nov 18, 2010 to WOW! No answers to my question posted earlier. Don't be afraid of little old me! It's just a simple little question.

6 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Bill Goodfriend

"Mark - Great comment, it's spot on! Dennis Galbraith is always clear and loaded wi…"

Ed Brooks replied Nov 17, 2010 to How do you advertise a competitive price and hold gross at the same time?

4 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Ed Brooks

"Well said Eric. Now factor in the increased share mobile browsers are getting, and F…"

Ed Brooks replied Aug 29, 2010 to SO YOU THINK YOU HAVE A FLASHY WEBSITE

3 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Dara Moore

"I have 160K on my Audi TT with no major work other than brakes, an alternator and th…"

Ed Brooks replied Jun 2, 2010 to Any fellow road warriors have some good advice on what car is best for driving 1,000+ miles/wk

4 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Matthew J. Cisneros

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service