All Discussions Tagged 'advertising' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How much per retail unit do you spend on advertising?

How much per unit do you spend on advertising your new cars.   Do you spend it on TV, Radio or more on internet. Youtube video

Started by Daniel Tegeder

0 Oct 2, 2013

mailers? Good or bad idea

A great mailer still gets great results. It seems to me that in all the hoopla of Social Media that some dealers are drifting away from dir…

Started by Ron Rozier

0 Mar 9, 2013

Outside Sales Warriors Needed in Multiple Markets for Best Mobile Marketing Dealer Tool

KonigCo brought AutoCapture to market in August 2012 and our mobile marketing products are already dominating the natural search on Google!…

Started by Mathew Koenig

0 Mar 3, 2013

Sub-Prime Leads

I am currently running a sub-prime used car operation in the Philadelphia area.  We do very deep sub-prime and it is about 99% of our busin…

Started by Brian Andersen

0 Nov 20, 2012

Google: Friend or Foe to Auto Dealers

Google:  Friend or Foe to Auto Dealers  We all know that Google is the dominant search engine on the Internet with over 66% of the market. …

Started by Chuck Barker

3 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Mark Dubis

Fleet graphics for commercial/fleet sales

You already have a commercial/fleet sales department, so why not up the ticket value and offer the customers something they need and will g…

Started by Jason M A Goodman

0 Jun 12, 2012

Database Mailings

I wonder what most dealers and managers feelings are on Data Base mailings.  What type offer do you give?  How often do you do it?  What ar…

Started by Troy Spring

2 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Troy Spring

Marketing

How much marketing do you do with printed materials?  Business cards, flyers, brochures, signs, stickers, vehicle wraps, etc. What if you c…

Started by Jason M A Goodman

0 Mar 1, 2012

Would You Be Interested In Emails With Relevant Retargeted Advertising?

In my search for the next best thing for my automotive advertising agencies I have found and partnered with: The best in class video produ…

Started by Philip Zelinger

0 Feb 25, 2012

How is your LEAD process?

Recently I have been seeing a lot of controversy on 3rd party vendors. Many feel that they are not getting what they paid for. What is it y…

Started by Tony Abbott

5 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Adeana Brock

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service