All Discussions Tagged 'dealership' (74)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Screw Trust and You Skewer Your Future

The Veterans Administration General Motors currently sit center stage for behavior that has ruptured the trust of customers and employees. …

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jul 14, 2014

AppConect Auto 2014 - Who's Going?

Wondering who will be attending this years AppConext Auto Conference in Detroit, May 13th-14th 2014.  My President Ben Anderson will be…

Started by Josh Knutson

0 Apr 23, 2014

Outside Sales Warriors Needed in Multiple Markets for Best Mobile Marketing Dealer Tool

KonigCo brought AutoCapture to market in August 2012 and our mobile marketing products are already dominating the natural search on Google!…

Started by Mathew Koenig

0 Mar 3, 2013

RV dealers invited to Christian superconference

RVDailyReport.com press release CAPE MAY, N.J. -- Christian dealership leaders and industry experts have united to boldly offer a first of…

Started by Tom Wiegand

0 Feb 1, 2013

LOOKING FOR REFERENCES FROM DEALERSHIPS FLOORED WITH PNC BANK

I am looking for a reference from a dealership that is floor-planned with PNC Bank, the further south the better.  Just an overview of the…

Started by David Simpson

0 Nov 5, 2012

Brand new dealership. HELP!!

So here is my situation. I have been in sales for 2 years and have produced well. I had a friend who was promoted to GM of a new dealership…

Started by Matt Harper

13 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Troy Spring

The value of interactive 360-degree tours on your dealer website

Hey Guys I would really like to get some feedback from the dealer community. If you provide 360-degree interior and exterior views for your…

Started by Dave Grenley

1 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by William Finsilver

Happy New Year!!

Make this the year you choose AutoMax Recruiting and Training, LLC to staff your dealership from Porters to Presidents. We've been in…

Started by JoAnna Weber

0 Dec 27, 2011

Do you build value?

http://www.dealeretraining.com http://dealeretraining.tumblr.com/   I have been working in the automotive industry for over 8 years as of t…

Started by Stan Sher

1 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Ernie Kasprowicz

I have a question, that stems from my reading a reply to a dE post Monday

I have a question, that stems from my reading a reply to a dE post Monday. Here is what the reply said; Has anyone noticed that not one d…

Started by John Skelton

20 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by John Skelton

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service