All Discussions Tagged 'recruiting' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best of the Best, or Best of the Worst

Would you ever hire the best of the worst to work in your dealership?  Well as bad as that sounds people do it every day.  Here's how.  The…

Started by Joseph Rosales

0 Oct 17, 2014

Happy New Year!!

Make this the year you choose AutoMax Recruiting and Training, LLC to staff your dealership from Porters to Presidents. We've been in…

Started by JoAnna Weber

0 Dec 27, 2011

10 Salespeople Needed NOW in Eastern PA!!!

Milham Ford Toyota Scion... needs up to 10 additional salespeople for the start of December! We have a very unique opportunity for new and…

Started by Mike Myers

0 Nov 28, 2011

Desk Person

One of our Clients in S Jersey needs the real deal. Ziegler Super Systems Training would be a plus!

Started by Craig Lockerd

0 Nov 17, 2011

Learning Development in the Retail Setting - Need Some Help

Hello friends! I have recently moved into a new role within our dealership community and my role will be ensuring that all new hires are on…

Started by Cortney Ewald-Ihde

6 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Cortney Ewald-Ihde

AutoMax Recruiting and Training

AutoMax Recruiting and Training Needs Recruiter/Trainers Now!Send resume to hr1@automaxrecruiting.comYou MUST have previous Retail Automoti…

Started by Craig Lockerd

0 Nov 9, 2011

AutoMax Recruiting and Training Needs Recruiter/Trainers Now!Send resume to hr1@automaxrecruiting.comYou MUST have previous Retail Automoti…

Started by Craig Lockerd

0 Nov 9, 2011

Started by Craig Lockerd

0 Nov 9, 2011

Driving BIG traffic

I am blessed to have the friends over at Auto Success Magazine who are helping me bring the vision I have for Dealer World to life.  This i…

Started by Troy Spring

0 Aug 24, 2011

Elevator Recruitment

I would like your input on YOUR method of recruiting. We have all been at Best Buy, a furniture store, or even a nice restaurant and f…

Started by Marsh Buice

2 May 18, 2011
Reply by Marsh Buice

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service