General Forum for dealerELITE Members (359)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

People + Product + Process + Price = PROFIT; That Equation Applies to Vendors As Well As Dealers

When evaluating vendors to help an auto dealer client sell more vehicles, or to enhance an existing vendor partner's application or especia…

Started by Philip Zelinger

0 Aug 19, 2013

Cadillac Elmiraj concept is stunning at Pebble Beach

Several announcements emanated from the events surrounding this year's Pebble Beach Concours, but Cadillac led the pack with the debut of t…

Started by Big Tom LaPointe

0 Aug 18, 2013

Free YETI Cooler promotion this month

We are going to give away a free YETI cooler this month with every purchase of a new F series pickup. What are your thoughts. Estabrook Ford

Started by Daniel Tegeder

0 Aug 2, 2013

Buttons to Have or Not To Have on Your Site

We are in the process of redesigning our website.  We price all of our inventory.  When someone gets to a VDP, and one of the buttons is Ge…

Started by Jason Mitchell

2 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Daniel Tegeder

Do you think your vendors should be able to "Automatically Renew" your contracts?

Just a question to the Dealer Elite community...how would you feel if one of your vendors "Automatically" renewed your contract year after…

Started by Chip Diggs

0 Jul 8, 2013

Rapport Building

In my 20 years as sales manager, I have seen them come, and seen them go. Plenty of them. Made many into successful managers and top perfor…

Started by Bruce LaVerdiere

0 Jun 15, 2013

Press Release: DriveItNow Turns the Car Buying Process Upside Down with Industry First Shop-by-Payment Technology

DriveItNow Turns the Car Buying Process Upside Down with Industry First Shop-by-Payment Technology New service shows consumers what vehicle…

Started by Tarry Shebesta

0 May 12, 2013

Salespeople Leveraging Facebook and Linkedin

Do you have any examples of salespeople who are really leveraging Facebook and Linkedin to stay in front of customers, build contacts, and…

Started by Chris Irwin

1 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Big Tom LaPointe

General Managers “Tip of the Month”

General Managers “Tip of the Month” I am often asked, Ron how do you keep up with so much at a dealership. Let me give you one very simple…

Started by Ron Rozier

0 Mar 20, 2013

Are we handling our leads like we should?

Look we all know the number one goal with internet leads is to set the appointment but from my experience the classic phone training most B…

Started by Jason Barnes

3 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Mel Bayo

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service