General Forum for dealerELITE Members (359)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Price matching after the sale

I'd love to know what other dealers think of this and if they'll follow suit...   From the Minneapolis Business Journal: John Vomhof Jr.Sta…

Started by Jessica Wolf

2 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Jessica Wolf

Food for thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They may have a point!>>>> Boy they got me pegged in the next to the last statement. The Tomato> Company An unemployed man i…

Started by Tim Pendergast

0 Sep 9, 2011

Press Announcement: KPA Achieves Microsoft Silver Web Development Competency

Lafayette, CO (PRWEB) September 01, 2011   KPA , provider of Human Resources, Environmental, Health, and Safety software and services to ov…

Started by Brian Torrez

0 Sep 6, 2011

Finish this Sentence.....

If I was a new dealer opening up a new car dealership today, I would...............

Started by NANCY SIMMONS

58 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Justin Wade Bagwell

Getting the most out of Parts

Parts are a major source of margin for a dealer, but why doesn't finance ask about it if they bought the same make? This gives the largest…

Started by Matt Page

0 Jul 31, 2011

'Will Someone Throw Me a Bone Here?"

"Will someone throw me a bone here?"                                Okay...Let's talk about "house deals" or "unassigned orphaned clients"…

Started by NANCY SIMMONS

7 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Tobias Sedillos

Back to basics ! best Practice MGR Automotive Pro 7 steps to 8

I wanted to share with my all my automotive friends this insight. It has been a long time since I have shared on DE. For those of you tha…

Started by Vinnie Torrente

2 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Vinnie Torrente

Which Would You Choose For Your Dealership

If you could only have one choice in selecting your sales staff, which would you prefer - Trainable or "Experienced?"  Tell me why.

Started by John Fuhrman

4 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by John Fuhrman

TLS Auto Summit Series

Take a look at these three press releases from the Thought Leadership Summit by Jon Munzel. These summits include the Social Media Summit,…

Started by DealerELITE

2 May 30, 2011
Reply by Arnold Tijerina

Remember Beta?

Remember Beta? Many people don’t. Back when VCRs were the next big thing (and setting the VCR clock became a 2-hour chore)… there were two…

Started by Jack Higginbotham

0 May 27, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service