AutoMax Recruiting And Training, the country’s most requested automotive sales recruiting and training company, announces today, a strategic partnership with Hire The Winners, the creator of the Car Sales Simulator, a virtual automotive sales simulator, scientifically validated to pinpoint top producers.

“While we’ve always thought our recruiting and sales training services to be the best in the business,” says Craig Lockerd, the CEO of AutoMax Recruiting And Training. “The Car Sales Simulator vastly improves the offerings that we bring to auto dealers. Now, instead of saying that we recruit, hire and train we can now say, thanks to Hire The Winners and The Car Sales Simulator, that we now recruit, screen, train and retain!”

What this means to the auto industry is a deeper level of knowledge on a prospective salesperson, and their sales potential, before they’re ever hired and talk to a live customer. “Some people may interview well,” says Steve Munyan, president and national sales director of Hire The Winners. “But unless they take The Car Sales Simulator, you’ll never know their true sales potential. For instance, once a prospective salesperson goes through The Car Sales Simulator, you’ll know upfront their level of motivation, empathy, sales aptitude and knowledge. All key indicators of sales potential.”

Read More Here

Question: How can the proper screening of POTENTIAL salespeople impact the overall sales at your dealership?

Views: 546

Replies to This Discussion

Ernie those numbers just blow my mind....what a great tool for dealers/managers to have available to them

Ernie Kasprowicz said:
It is exciting to be able to bring this product to our clients.  The auto industry is attracting more people from diverse backgrounds previously unrelated to the auto business.  With this predictor of sales success we all now have a useful tool to help in the hiring process.  "With over 16,000 simulations done to date, The Car Sales Simulator boasts an 82% retention rate of automotive sales people categorized as recommended, after two years. For those that are recommended with reservation, there is a 64% retention rate after 2 years and those not recommended have just a 14% retention rate, after two years".  Those retention rates are a good reason to consider testing all potential sales people.  People can be taught how to sell, this test helps you pick the people that are already naturally very sales oriented.
Great point Jane,the applicants need to know,is this a potential career for me or not,our affiliation with Hire the Winners and The Car Sales Simulator helps the potential salesperson with that decision.

Jane Schuster said:
From the feedback I have been receiving, the applicants really enjoy doing the Simulator.  For many, it has convinced them they are pursuing the career that was meant for them!
Outstanding comment John,screening tool and....training tool as well....Picking the wrong person /right person  can either cost or make you a lot of money!

John L Hayward said:
I am excited by the addition of the Car Simulator to the offerings at automax Recruiting and Trainng. I can now be sure that the dealers that I am recruiting and training  for are getting the true pictiure of the people we find for them. From the dealer stand point this combination will be able to ensure that the uncommited people are not hired.  They will also know know how to continually develop the ones they hired into vetrans with with years of business following from their sales floor. The revenue savings alone from short term losses and the plus revenue from long term relationships between their sales staff and their customers could be HUGE!
It is not only the money that motivates salespeople ... this tool tells you what makes your sales force tick ! 
Love it!
Love the "Sales Dna" term....think i'll copyright that !! ;-)

David probably already owns it....
Glenn Wilkins said:
Love the "Sales Dna" term....think i'll copyright that !! ;-)
Abe, that is hitting the nail on the head!

Abe Hopper said:
It is not only the money that motivates salespeople ... this tool tells you what makes your sales force tick ! 
Thank you dE and we love you!

dealerELITE said:
Love it!
As one of the trainers that has used this in a dealership already, I know 1st hand that it works great. The results were exactly as I had picked them, showing thier strenths and weaknesses. The Managers thought it was a great tool to use during the interviews!
good stuff,guess the proof is in the pudding....could all sound great but if it doesn't work...well...this tool along with the way we recruit,interview and train helps dealers retain more good people!...Thanks Paul!

Paul Hardy said:
As one of the trainers that has used this in a dealership already, I know 1st hand that it works great. The results were exactly as I had picked them, showing thier strenths and weaknesses. The Managers thought it was a great tool to use during the interviews!

We used the system last week at a dealership and not only was it a great tool for recruiting and evaluation, but the training benefits during class was a real "hands on" experience for the students. Yet another "tool" that AutoMax brings to the table.

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service