All Discussions Tagged 'Training' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Keywords,Pay Per Click

How much should a dealership spend on SEM or Keywords/pay per click ad campaigns? How many keywords should you focus on?  What kind of Goal…

Started by Daniel Tegeder

4 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Christian Ziegler

The $64,000 Questions

Our industry has an incredible depth and volume of professional trainers working with dealers and manufacturers. Their training ability and…

Started by Mark Dubis

1 May 30, 2013
Reply by Keith Shetterly

Trainers Needed

http://autosolutionstraining.com/careers/automotive-sales-trainer/   Auto Solutions is searching for people to join our rapidly growing aut…

Started by Gregg Morris

0 Apr 17, 2012

PR: The Automotive Super Conference Announces World-Class Dealership Solutions for the Entire Dealership

March 22nd, 2012 – Charlotte, NC - The Automotive Super Conferenceis the first conference of its kind. Designed to cover a wide range of to…

Started by David Johnson

63 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by NANCY SIMMONS

KPA Announces New Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Online Training Course for Dealerships

Lafayette, CO (March 27, 2012) ­— KPA announced today a new online Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) training course that is unique in th…

Started by Brian Torrez

0 Mar 27, 2012

Gas station lesson

Today I got a great reminder of why it's important to be a hard worker. I was at the gas station filling up my Mercedes S 600 with premium…

Started by Mathew Koenig

1 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Andrew Myers

Please end "Invite a Friend Fridays"

Delve into 2012!  Let's define productivity, and find ways to improve! The only way to improve any aspect of your day is to dig in and exa…

Started by Jason Mickelson

0 Jan 6, 2012

VMS is Seeking Trainers in Tri-State Region!

Vehicle Manufacturer's Services (VMS) is seeking trainers specializing in Sales, F&I and Service in the New York, New Jersey, Ct (Tri-S…

Started by Max Zanan

0 Jan 3, 2012

Why Don't Salespeople Prospect?

Two years ago, (Boy does time fly) I was in Massachusetts at a very large dealer group. I wanted to prove to my newly trained professionals…

Started by Bob Gaber

33 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by William O Johnson

Rocky Mountain Bound

The Phone Ninja is coming to Colorado.  Check it out: http://youtu.be/IcjISkOE14k

Started by Jerry Thibeau

0 Nov 23, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service