All Discussions Tagged 'work' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

You know you work for a bad dealership when . . . .

We all know many dealers still make money the old fashioned way, in spite of themselves. If we want to attract top notch professionals to o…

Started by Mark Dubis

89 Jul 19, 2018
Reply by Tim Pendergast

PRE-OWNED MANAGER NEEDED

We are currently seeking a pre-owned manager with the skills to properly manage inventory and work with salespeople to help them grow. This…

Started by Mike Myers

0 Jun 7, 2013

SPECIAL FINANCE MANAGER NEEDED

We are currently seeking a finance manager with the skills to work on special finance situations. This opportunity is for the Faulkner-Cioc…

Started by Mike Myers

0 Jun 7, 2013

I know I could be the best if only given the chance.

And I'm not just saying that. I recently went through a week long interview process that started with the head hunter/motivational speaker…

Started by Andrew Salvatore DeMott

0 Mar 9, 2012

Gas station lesson

Today I got a great reminder of why it's important to be a hard worker. I was at the gas station filling up my Mercedes S 600 with premium…

Started by Mathew Koenig

1 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Andrew Myers

Have you ever been bullied on your job?

If you thought bullying stopped when you left the school yard, think again.  Here are some interesting results from a study by CareerBuilde…

Started by Mark Dubis

2 May 6, 2011
Reply by Kathryn Carlson

True Business Opportunity!

In the next three years it is expected that 77 Billion dollars will move from local advertising, newspaper, TV. Radio and Mailers to Web Ma…

Started by Craig Darling

0 Sep 3, 2010

All Blogs are Not Created Equal- Anyone KNOW Why one hits and another doesn't?

I write a blog and it takes days to show up under may name. I write one today on Mothers Day on No Shortage of Money and the thing screams…

Started by Grant Cardone

1 May 11, 2010
Reply by Scott Tullar

RSS

© 2024   Created by DealerELITE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service